Select nights in November 2014
at the Magic Kingdom® Park in the Walt Disney World® Resort
From 7:00 PM to Midnight
Every year at the Magic Kingdom the Walt Disney World Resort brings you a whole sled full of new holiday cheer! Bringing the Holiday Season and Disney together Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is one event you don’t want to miss. From the moment you enter you will be engulfed by the complimentary cookies and hot chocolate as you stroll down the snow covered Main Street, U.S.A. Meet your favorite characters decked out in their favorite holiday outfits and even join in with dance at the character dance parties!
When the sun goes down the party really starts, head on over to Main Street and watch Cinderella’s castle light up as Central Florida’s most dazzling display! Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade will start and you will get to see your favorite characters dancing, singing and riding floats! Immediately after the parade, get ready for Orlando’s biggest holiday firework presentation, directly above the castle with all your favorite Disney tunes!
Join this Christmas festival that's festive sure to put you in the holiday spirit. Celebration special events include:
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks show - in the castle forecourt
- Try to see the first performance of "Mickey's T'was the Night Before Christmas." The 1st show of the night fills up quickly so get there early. Then enjoy the rest of the rides and events without rushing back to see this fabulous show.
- Castle Dream Lights - Cinderella's Castle is lit up for the holidays in spectacular Noel fashion with icicles and lights, covering the castle like a brilliant ice blanket. Picture taking is a MUST!
- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade - Gingerbread men, Wooden soldiers, snowmen, all your favorite Disney characters, Mickey, Minnie and a grand finale with Santa himself. Twice a night so you can plan around it.
- Complimentary Cookies and Hot Chocolate can be found throughout the park.
- Snow on Main Street, U.S.A. - Snow in Florida? You Betcha! Remember, this is the Walt Disney World® Resort, where anything is possible - if you can dream it, we try to do it!
- Character sightings and signing areas all around the Magic Kingdom® Park
- Character Dance Parties in Tomorrowland® and Fantasyland®
- Meet Santa Claus - Next to City Hall in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Belle's Enchanted Christmas Storytelling - 4 times nightly
- Magic Kingdom® Park Tree Lighting - This takes place most nights right at opening on Main Street, U.S.A.
Plus, you get use of the most popular Magic Kingdom® Theme Park attractions! Spice up your holiday season with some Disney fun and enjoy all the rides the theme park has to offer. Make your Christmas night a special event when you visit this celebration!
Imagine walking thru the streets of Disney and hearing beautiful holiday music piping from the speakers in the trees and from the building tops. Heffalumps and Woozles never sounded so jolly. You'll want Christmas to last year round after visiting the park during the holidays. The Walt Disney World® Resort spares no expense during it's Christmas party celebrations.
This special event is a separate ticketed event and the number of tickets each night is limited so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the park. So don't miss out on this great opportunity, buy your tickets today!