Royal Pacific Resort Information:
Rooms and Suites |
Restaurants and Lounges |
Aloha! Relax in a lush tropical paradise at the exotic and luxurious Loews Royal Pacific Resort
at Universal Orlando® Resort. In this AAA Four Diamond Award® winning hotel, you can experience
the allure of the South Pacific as you kick back, relax, and enjoy in the tropical paradise.
From the beauty of the landscaping and sparkling clear waterfalls to the serene orchid court
where flowers are always in bloom year round, you'll be transported to the enchanted paradise
isles of the South Seas. Find a spot to sleep or read or relax at the lagoon-style pool, kick
off your shoes and forget about the rest of the world. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of both Universal theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
As one of the DELUXE on-site hotels, guests can enjoy:
- FREE Universal Express℠ Ride Access* to skip the regular lines in both theme parks all day –
a value of up to $89 per person, per day** (valid theme park admission required).
- Take the Complimentary Water Taxis along picturesque waterways directly across from both theme
parks in Universal CityWalk®.
- Priority Seating at select restaurants throughout the resort.
Guests of all Universal Orlando resort hotels enjoy:
- Early Park Admission^ to select attractions one hour before the theme park opens
(valid theme park admission required). This is your opportunity to experience some of our most popular
attractions before nearly all other guests.
- Resort-Wide Charging Privileges with your room key card.
- Complimentary Delivery of Merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportationƚ to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® waterpark, Sea World®
Orlando, and Aquatica™.
- Start your Day with a Wake-Up Call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando® characters.
Loews Hotels has a reputation for
unique service and staff. Distinct personalities of each Loews Hotel provide for a high level for quality, fun, and
a great value. The Royal Pacific Resort will allow you to relive the golden age of travel during the 1930's, when
island hopping in the South Pacific was a once in a lifetime adventure for the privileged few. Bask in the
serene orchid court and sparkling waterfalls that create an authentic tropical island resort ambience.
All guests of this resort enjoy the benefits of:
- Universal Express - preferred ride access allows you to bypass the regular lines to
most of the popular rides and attractions at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, simply show
your hotel room key card
- Courtesy water taxis and shuttle bus transportation between the resort, theme parks
and CityWalk entertainment complex
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants and shows
- Complimentary package delivery of in-park purchases to guest rooms
- Resort ID cards allow you to charge merchandise, dining and entertainment outlets
throughout Universal Orlando
- Standard Rooms: With king bed or double queen bed accommodations, standard rooms offer
the perfect relaxing retreat - 335 square feet
- Water View Rooms: Our standard room overlooking the Lagoon Pool and Beach area. From
here you can catch breathtaking sunsets over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks -
335 square feet
- Club Level Room: The hotel's exclusive 7th floor Club Level Rooms give you private access
to the Royal Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, concierge service,
as well as unlimited use of the fitness center. Additional room amenities include automatic turndown service,
daily newspaper delivery and cotton bathrobes - 335 square feet
- King Suite: Our King Suite is a true suite with a separate living room and bedroom. The
spacious living room offers ample room for your relaxation and entertainment, along with a pull out sofa. The
bedroom area has its own television and phone, sitting area and generous closet space - 670 square feet
- Hospitality Suite: Ideal for private entertaining, the oversized Hospitality Suites feature
entertainment areas dining or conference table, service pantry with refrigerator, and a full bath. This 1,005
sq. ft. parlor also features an adjoining bedroom with king bed.
- Royal and Presidential Suite: Be swept away in the lush and exotic grandeur of the Royal
Pacific Resort's aristocratic suites. You'll feel like it's your own exclusive island retreat, complete with a
large dining area, entertainment area, two full bathrooms and luxurious furnishings. The Presidential Suite also
includes a separate study - 1,035 sq. ft. (Royal Suite), 1,340 square feet (Presidential Suite)
Sink your toes into the sand and ease your sun-drenched body into your lounge chair. At Royal
Pacific Resort, you'll feel as if you've been transported to the tropics. One of the most impressive features of
this resort is the lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Rollaway Beds
- Handicap Accessible Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental Service
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Alarm Clock
- Cable Channels
- Video Cassette Recorder or Player
- Maid Service
- Wake Up Service Available
- Full Kitchen
- Business Center / Services
- Fitness Facility
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area
- Wake Up Service Available
The aroma of exotic spices. The
taste of fresh tropical fruits. The sizzle of expertly prepared cuisine brought to your table by an attentive
staff. Royal Pacific Resort will dazzle your senses with a variety of dining options, from casual fare to
gourmet cuisine. From early in the morning to late at night, savor the taste of the tropics at Royal Pacific
Islands Dining Room
Enjoy Pacific casual cuisine, along with traditional menu items and a scrumptious breakfast buffet. Islands
Dining Room features indoor and outdoor seating in tropical surroundings. Islands serves breakfast, lunch and
dinner and features nightly entertainment, character dining on select evenings and a special children's buffet,
plus it's own Bali-style play area for children.
Jake's American Bar
The pilot of his own island-hopper airline, Jake also runs this friendly bar that's the perfect place to meet
for drinks and lively conversation after your day's adventures.
Bula Bar & Grille
Bula means welcome in Fijian. You will love this casual poolside eatery, featuring tropical drinks, sandwiches,
wraps and the Big Bula Burger!
Emeril's Tchoup Chop
The name is meant to offer a hint of New Orleans' famous Tchoupitoulas Street, where Emeril's parent restaurant
is located, and the word "chop" a bold culinary term. Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers a dining experience unlike any
other ever created by the famous master chef. In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers diners a
unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas, a perfect complement for the Royal Pacific Resort. And the
food? Chef Emeril offers diners a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his
signature bold flavors.
Orchid Court Lounge
Located on the lobby level overlooking the pool area, Orchid Court Lounge is furnished with hand-carved furniture
from Bali, and beautiful orchids. Our elegant lobby lounge serves a continental breakfast and coffee every morning.
Enjoy elegant lounge food and cocktails in the afternoon and evening, along with great views of Royal Pacific
Savor the exotic tastes of the South Pacific and enjoy a musical journey through the Polynesian islands. Hula
dancers, knife twirlers and fire dancers delight the audience and entice a few to even learn the hula! Great
entertainment for the entire family! Seating begins at 6:00 pm Saturday nights year-round and Friday nights
Read Reviews on The Royal Pacific Resort
View Larger Map
|Book your Royal Pacific Hotel
Vacation Package online or call us toll free at
Mention promotion discount code: "10011560"
For up-to-date prices and specials.