Set sail into the glorious traditions and casual grace of a grand New England seaside resort. Savor the golden hues of the woodwork in the lobby that recall a time of nautical elegance. Make your sea-faring days complete as you stroll through the lush gardens, colorful grounds, carefree lounges and quiet spaces just steps away Disney's Beach Club Resort. Or splash to your heart's content in the three-acre aquatic playground of wondrous waterslides, white-sand beaches and blue lagoons.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Barber and beauty shop
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Disney Yacht Club - Dining
Savor the rustic charm of the Yachtsman Steakhouse and enjoy delicious family fare from the eateries and lounges at Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort.
Disney Yacht Club - Recreation
Enhance your Resort stay with a variety of recreational offerings including pools, arcades, playgrounds, watercraft rentals and more.
- Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides, currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer Strength exercise machines supervised by experienced trainers; relax in the spa, steam room or sauna; and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
- Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht & Beach Club Common area.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong Bay.
- Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and balls are complimentary.
- Croquet: Play a lively game on the grass court.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse™, or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
- Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
Disney's Yacht Club - Guest Rooms
Enjoy grand accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Cross a charming wooden-planked bridge and come home to a bright, spacious guest room straight out of Nantucket. Sail away to airy accommodations with a bright bathroom, spacious dressing area and sunny balcony or patio where — always near to the inviting sand and surf — you may feel the sea breeze.
Guest room views include:
- Garden View: Enjoy views of the gardens or adjacent woods.
- Water/Pool View: Look out onto Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, or a quiet pool.
- Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: (max 4-5 Guests)Settle into a bright, charming Guest room decorated in a nautical motif.
Suites: (max 4-8 Guests)Stay in a Junior with 2 queen-size beds and 1 daybed (sleeps 4); Turret with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths — located in Tower (sleeps 8); two bedroom with 2 baths and sitting area (sleeps 4); Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, kitchen and sitting area (sleeps 6); Admiral with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living area and kitchenette (sleeps 6); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6).
- Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed or two queen-size beds (available with daybed)
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Regatta Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee
Disney's Yacht Club - Meeting Facilities
Choose this revival of 1800's New England seaside splendor nestled along a 45-acre lake for its 73,000 square-foot convention center, two beautiful ballrooms and multiple breakout rooms.
Meeting Facilities include:
- Over 73,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Two ballrooms
- 21 total breakout rooms
- Business Center
- Two permanent convention registration counters
- Booth controlled A/V and lighting
- Remote control lighting and projection
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Satellite up/down link capabilities
- Ceiling recessed screens
- Convenient dock access for quick and easy set-up and removal of exhibits
- Roll-up doors for ballroom access
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet access