Celebrate the grandeur of the glorious national parks of America's great Northwest in a cozy villa with a kitchen, living area and all the comforts and amenities of home. Bask in the harmony of natural elements, towering totems, Native American culture and the legacy of the transcontinental railroad while you sample the beauty and majesty of the great outdoors.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Dining
Sample fine food and drink specialties of the Northwest and enjoy tasty vittles and libations.
Artist Point: Retreat to this lodge-like restaurant to enjoy cuisine and landscape murals that showcase a strong Pacific Northwest flavor.
Whispering Canyon Café: Enjoy a true lodge experience — Western-style — as you relax and enjoy barbeque wood-smoked meats and other specialties.
Roaring Fork Snacks: Capture the rugged outdoorsy spirit of the Pacific Northwest at this counter-service restaurant. Try the soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza and hamburgers. It'll tame your hunger.
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Recreation
Enhance your Resort stay with a variety of recreational offerings including pools, arcades, playgrounds, watercraft rentals and more.
Have some rustic fun at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and enjoy family activities in the great outdoors at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Pools: Splash to your heart's content at Silver Creek Springs, Hidden Springs Pool, and the two spas. Stay tuned for lots of excitement nearby at Fire Rock Geyser.
- Bay Lake Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Sturdy Branches Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, experience a relaxing massage or dry sauna.
- Cub's Den: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Buttons & Bells Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the area next to Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
- Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located next to Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse™, or take a specialty cruise.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike and enjoy the three-quarter mile path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Video Rentals: Stop by Wilderness Lodge Mercantile to rent a movie or two.
- Jogging Trail: Enjoy a scenic run one-mile run along the bike path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Guest Rooms
Retreat to a studio or villa infused with nature and the spirit of the Pacific Northwest. Delight in bold quilt designs, mission-style furniture, warm colors and a wildlife motif throughout welcoming accommodations with kitchens, sitting areas and extras, where you may hear the rumble of Fire Rock Geyser and enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest.
Villa views include:
- Water View: Look out onto a pool.
- Garden View: Take in views of playgrounds, landscaped courtyards or blooming trees.
Villas: maximum 4-8 Guests
Settle into a spacious Studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom Villa (sleeps 4) or two bedroom Villa (sleeps 8).
- Turndown service available
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- Cribs, coffee makers and refrigerators available
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)