Celebrate the grandeur of the glorious national parks of America's great Northwest. Enter a soaring split-log lobby, eight stories high, honoring American craftsmanship and artistry. Bask in the harmony of natural elements, towering totems, Native American culture and the pioneering legacy of the American frontier, while you sample the beauty and majesty of the great outdoors and all the pleasures of a Resort that treasures your presence.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort - Dining
Sample fine food and drink specialties of the Northwest and enjoy tasty vittles and libations.
Artist Point: Retreat to this lodge-like restaurant to enjoy cuisine and landscape murals that showcase a strong Pacific Northwest flavor.
Whispering Canyon Café: Enjoy a true lodge experience — Western-style — as you relax and enjoy barbeque wood-smoked meats and other specialties.
Roaring Fork Snacks: Capture the rugged outdoorsy spirit of the Pacific Northwest at this counter-service restaurant. Try the soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza and hamburgers. It'll tame your hunger.
Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort - Recreation
- Pools: Splash to your heart's content at Silver Creek Springs, the wading pool and our two spas. Stay tuned for lots of excitement nearby at Fire Rock Geyser.
- Bay Lake Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Sturdy Branches Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, experience a relaxing massage or dry sauna.
- Cub's Den: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Buttons & Bells Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the area next to Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
- Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located next to Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike and enjoy the three-quarter mile path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Horse-Drawn Excursions: Take a relaxing, old-fashioned wagon or carriage ride through Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Video Rentals: Stop by Wilderness Lodge Mercantile to rent a movie or two.
- Chip'n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long: Gather 'round the campfire with your nutty pals for songs and fun, then watch a classic Disney movie under the stars.
- Jogging Trail: Enjoy a scenic run one-mile run along the bike path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
Disney Wilderness Lodge Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Retreat to a room infused with nature and the spirit of the Pacific Northwest. Delight in quilt designs, mission-style furniture, warm colors and a wildlife motif throughout welcoming accommodations with dressing area and a balcony or patio where you may hear the rumble of Fire Rock Geyser and enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest.
Guest room views include:
- Courtyard View: Look out onto landscaped grounds, Bay Lake or the resort pools.
- Woods View: Take in views of the surrounding natural forest.
- Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 4 Guests
Make yourself at home in an inviting Guest room decorated with vibrant colors and handcrafted embellishments.
Deluxe Guest Rooms: maximum 6 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a room with additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
Suites: maximum 4 Guests
Stay in the Vice Presidential with one bedroom, 1 1/2 baths and sitting room, (sleeps 4), or the Presidential with one bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, sitting room and office (sleeps 4).
- Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed, two queen-size beds, two queen-size beds and one pull-out sofa, one queen-size bed and bunk beds
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- Turndown service available upon request
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Old Faithful Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee