Feel your senses come alive at this award-winning resort in the heart of Walt Disney World®. Become immersed in an environment featuring enchanting architecture, inspiring artwork and spectacular views. Whether you lounge on the white-sand beach or splash around in the grotto pool, you'll be refreshed and invigorated. After some fun-in-the-sun, discover 17 incredible restaurants and lounges, and excellent boutiques where you can dine, shop and play to your heart's content.
Services and Amenities:
- 17 restaurants and lounges
- Room service
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- High-speed Internet access
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
Disney Swan - Dining
Garden Grove Café: Dine indoors at this sunny garden gazebo setting. Delight in a breathtaking, five-story, indoor garden gazebo setting. The ambience is bright and casual and the food a match for the light, breezy atmosphere. Enjoy breakfast à la carte or a scrumptious buffet. Delight in delicious salads and sandwiches.
Gulliver's Grill: Dine indoors in a tropical-garden gazebo inspired by the classic tale of "Gulliver's Travels." Take a mythological journey to a land of steak and seafood perfection in this indoor garden gazebo restaurant. The inspiration for the restaurant may be the fictional novel "Gulliver's Travels," but the quality of the dining experience is indisputable fact. Prime rib, grilled seafood, lobster and meatloaf are delectable.
Palio: Enjoy this award-winning Italian bistro featuring strolling musicians. Savor a taste renaissance by dining at this festive, casually elegant Italian bistro. Watch the masterful chefs preparing your meal in the exhibition kitchen featuring a wood-fired oven. Menu favorites include homemade pasta, veal, risotto, brick-oven-made pizzas, steak and seafood. Strolling musicians add to the romantic ambience.
Kimonos: Join the fun at this authentic Japanese sushi bar where the art of sushi is created nightly. Take a journey into this authentic Japanese sushi bar for fine, fresh seafood and exquisitely-prepared sushi. Watch the skilled sushi chefs prepare their masterful creations before your eyes! Oriental hot hors d'oeuvres and tempura are also on the menu. This intimate retreat with Asian flair makes a full evening of fun as the karaoke entertainment fills the lounge with song nightly.
Splash Grill & Deli: Make a splash at this relaxing veranda retreat. Soak in the great outdoors at this al fresco dining spot for tasty sandwiches and juicy, delectable burgers.
Disney Swan - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Indulge in watery fun at a three-acre grotto pool with waterslide, two lap pools, four whirlpools, a spring pool and kiddie pool.
- Beach: Laze in a hammock and soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art equipment staffed by experienced trainers, relax in the whirlpool or sauna, and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage and body treatments. (Charges apply)
- Game Room: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located on the lower level of the Resort.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this fully-equipped outdoor playground.
- Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two on one of four lighted courts. Racquets and balls are available for rental.
- Paddle Boat Rentals: Relax while paddling around Crescent Lake in a stately Swan paddle boat.
- Jogging Trails: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts - or choose from one of the two-, three- or four-mile routes.
- Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match on a white-sand beach.
- Basketball Court: Shoot some baskets or play a pickup game.
- Camp Dolphin: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
Disney Swan - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Settle into lively and luxurious décor that reflects sophistication. Relax among the fun, fresh, contemporary designs of Michael Graves with Westin's Heavenly Bed® and wonderful extras including goose-down comforters, 250 thread-count sheets, high speed Internet access, minibars and more.
Guest room views include:
- Resort View with Balcony: Step out onto your balcony for premium views of Resort grounds, pools or the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
- Resort View: Enjoy views of Resort grounds and the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
- Courtyard View: Enjoy views of gardens and landscaping.
- Lake View: Look out onto Crescent Lake.
- Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 4 GuestsSurround yourself with modern luxury in a spacious Guest room.
Suites: maximum 5-10 GuestsStay in a Junior (sleeps 5), One Bedroom Executive (sleeps 6),Two Bedroom Executive (sleeps 10), Grand with 2 bedrooms (sleeps 7), Governor's with 1-2 bedrooms (sleeps 7), or Presidential with 1-2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 10).
- Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed or two queen-size beds
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Plush robes available
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and private vanity in each room
- $1.00 local and toll-free calls (up to 60 minutes)
- In-room safe
- Two dual-line phones with data port and voicemail
- High speed Internet access (charges apply)
- Color/cable TV with remote control
- Newspaper delivery
- Laundry facilities/services
- Sony PlayStation® system (charges apply)
- Pay Per View movies (charges apply)
Club-level Guests are also entitled to these additional amenities:
- Private lounge offering continental breakfast and snacks at no extra charge. Cocktails available for purchase.
- Plush robes available in your room
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
Disney Swan - Meeting Facilities
Stage your meeting, convention or magical event at full-service state-of-the art facilities in a unique Resort.
- Over 329,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space, including 110,500 square feet of convention/exhibit space
- 84 meeting rooms, including two executive boardrooms
- Four ballroom options from 3,500 to 56,000 square feet
- 51 hospitality suites
- Outdoor function space, including 16,200 square feet Pacific Terrace
- Two Business Centers
- Convention registration areas