Laissez les bonnes temps roulez! Bring your carnival attitude to this lively quarter of the Big Easy and "let the good times roll." Stroll cobblestone walks and gaze down ornate iron railings as you imagine a jazz backdrop and the sweet smell of magnolia blossoms in the air. Have a rollicking good time among the colorful characters, relish wonderful food, and enjoy some watery fun at Doubloon Lagoon.
- Limited room service
- Guest Services desk
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Convenient self-parking
Disney Port Orleans French Quarter - Dining
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter offers dining choices that turn any meal — from world-class dining to fun family adventures — into a cherished memory. These listings include dining options at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, just steps away.
Boatwright's Dining Hall: Enjoy classic American favorites in a relaxing waterfront environment. This restored boat-construction warehouse is a shipbuilder's paradise along the Sassagoula River. Home-style meals include heapin' "Tin Pans" for breakfast and tantalizing Southern entrées for dinner. It's a boatload of fun!
This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
Please be advised that all Walt Disney World® dining locations are non-smoking.
A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance.
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court: Celebrate Mardi Gras every day in this converted warehouse setting festooned with festive parade props. Enjoy pizza, pasta, hamburgers, split-roasted chicken, BBQ ribs, Cajun meatloaf and scrumptious sandwiches
Disney Port Orleans French Quarter - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Dive into Mardi Gras fun at Doubloon Lagoon, or enjoy quiet time in the kiddie pool or spa.
- Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at South Quarter Games.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content in the courtyard playground across from the spa.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the river with a kayak, canopy boat, pontoon boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®.
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic one-mile run along the Sassagoula River.
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Horse Drawn Excursions: Take a relaxing trip through the beautiful byways of the land along the Sassagoula.
Disney Port Orleans French Quarter - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Visit the heart of the Crescent City and make yourself comfortable among Mardi Gras decor. Come home to a cozy Guest room near the banks of the Sassagoula River — where pear trees, oaks, myrtles and magnolias bloom, and the spirit of jazz lives on.
Guest room views include:
- Water View: Enjoy views of the Sassagoula River or the pools.
- Standard View: Take in views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 2-4 Guests
Settle into comfortable accommodations decorated in the rich colors and carnival designs of a Mardi Gras motif.
- Most rooms are available with two double beds.
- A limited amount of rooms with king-size beds are also available
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- In-room pizza delivery
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and coffee pots in each room
- In-room refrigerators
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Phones with voicemail and data ports
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Laundry facilities/services