Enter a distant land: the lush, tropical South Pacific — complete with white-sand beach, thatched roofs, swaying palms, koi ponds, volcanic rocks and more than 75 species of indigenous vegetation. Relish the unimaginable splendor of Polynesia as you settle into a warm welcoming world that celebrates "Ho'Onanea," the passing of time in languid tranquility.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club/spa
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
Disney's Polynesian Resort - Dining
'Ohana Character Dining: Join Mickey and friends as they welcome you with Polynesian hospitality for a breakfast filled with extraordinary food, fun and, of course, 'ohana (family). Savor the flavor and hospitality of the islands as Mickey and friends make you a part of the 'ohana (family). Enjoy a delicious American breakfast influenced by the tastes of Polynesia.
Kona Cafe: Sail away to this lively and casual family cafe serving the "perfect cup," along with American cuisine that has a distinctive Asian accent. Slip away to the South Seas to enjoy an exotic, energetic epicurean experience. Fun is "brewing" at this restaurant serving American cuisine with subtle Asian influences. This casual, family restaurant offers char- oven-roasted chicken, slow-roasted prime rib, macadamia-crusted mahi mahi, Asian noodle bowls and more. The on-stage open pastry kitchen is not to be missed. The chanting of the islands beckons!
'Ohana: Enjoy American grilling influenced by the flavors of Polynesia, including Hawaiian-style appetizers, grilled meats and vegetables in this family restaurant. Imagine the warmth of a glowing sunset and the smell of oak from the grill. The bellow of conch shells welcomes you to this family-style all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian land of food, fun, laughter, sharing and Polynesian hospitality. Savor skewers of meats and vegetables and other uniquely flavored island specialties grilled over the expansive 18-foot wood-burning fire pit. Be transported to a paradise far, far away.
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show: Experience the rich traditions and flavors of exotic South Seas islands in this tropical feast. Feast on an all-you-care-to-eat banquet inspired by the flavors of the South Seas. Join in the luau inspired fun as you sample delectable treats from around the Pacific. Dine on island favorites like Lanai roasted chicken and barbeque ribs in a beachfront backyard cabana of a Hawaiian guesthouse. Savor the South Seas!
Disney's Polynesian Resort - Recreation
Sample the bounty of recreational activities at Disney's Polynesian Resort, and remember the motto "Aita Peatea": "There will be another day tomorrow just like today."
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Dive into fun in your choice of two heated watering holes, including the Nanea Volcano Pool, featuring a grotto slide and children's wet play area.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, or book a rejuvenating full-service spa experience.
- Never Land Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Arcade: Play a variety of video games at Moana Mickey's Arcade, located next to the Never Land Club.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
- Volleyball: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic one-mile run along the path to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Disney's Polynesian Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Make yourself at home in Tonga, Tahiti and the exotic islands of the South Seas. Relax among the rich tropical colors and the captivating Hawaiian motif of a spacious Guest room, drink in the fragrances of blooming vegetation, gaze out over sand and sea, and revel in the delicious scents and sounds of a luscious luau.
Guest room views include
- Lagoon View: Enjoy spectacular views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Garden View: Take in views of the Resort's beautifully landscaped grounds.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific in a spacious room decorated with whimsical accents.
Suites: maximum 5-9 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom with separate sitting area and wet bar (sleeps 5); two bedroom Princess with 2 baths, separate sitting area and fridge (sleeps 9); or King Kamehameha with 2 stories, 2 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and kitchen (sleeps 6).
- Rooms are available with two queen-size beds (available with sofa bed); king-size beds available in suites
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- Turndown service available upon request
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests receive exclusive personalized Disney signature service. They are entitled to these special amenities:
- Plush robes available in your room
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive King Kamehameha Club Concierge Lounge featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee