Take a holiday in a world mixing gentility and exuberance, a turn-of-the-century experience characterized by care, consideration and high-buttoned style. Outside, hire a yacht, relax at two glorious pools or on the sand of a calm lagoon. Inside, enjoy shady verandas, magnificent stained glass domes and the glittering chandeliers of this timeless Victorian Resort by the sea.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club/spa
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Barber and beauty shop
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Dining
Dine in first-class style at the award-winning Victoria & Albert's and savor everything from afternoon tea to the flavors of Southern Europe at the eateries of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort.
1900 Park Fare: Dine with a Princess, a magical English nanny or Characters from the rabbit hole at this enchanting restaurant. Be charmed by a sumptuous buffet as you gather for an enchanting dinner as a Guest of Cinderella herself. The Princess's storybook friends join in the festivities as you have a "ball" dining on delectable seafood, salad, pasta and beef specialties. Also, enjoy a "practically perfect in every way" breakfast with Mary Poppins and pals. Or drop in on an afternoon tea party for younger Guests, hosted by your favorite Disney Characters from "Alice in Wonderland."
Disney Signature Dining
Citricos: Treat yourself to cuisine from the fragrant hillsides of the Mediterranean coast. Soak in relaxed sun-drenched southern European ambience. Enjoy flavorful American fare inspired by the legendary cuisine of Provençe, Tuscany and the Spanish Riviera. The market-fresh Mediterranean cooking is fresh, light and simply stylish. The seasonal menu may include sautéed shrimp, warm onion tart with walnut vinaigrette, seared tuna with saffron pappardelle, or braised veal shank. Breeze on in and celebrate the abundant flavors.
Victoria & Albert's: Pamper your palette by choosing this exceptionally fine dining retreat featuring award-winning American cuisine and gracious service. Indulge your discriminating culinary tastes at this elite, intimate and elegant eatery recognized by the nation's top food critics. This very-special-occasion romantic Victorian retreat offers nightly harpists, lavish décor, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady. An exceptional prix fixe menu paired with world-class wines is prepared daily. Luxury ingredients and sheer artistry make any meal here a memory to cherish.
Disney Special and Unique Dining
Garden View Tea: Turn back the clock to the genteel tradition of supping an afternoon tea. Tea cakes and other traditional tantalizing treats accompany a wide selection of tasty teas. Your afternoons will never be the same.
Narcoossee's: "Sea" yourself dining here. Nestled on the waterfront, this creative seafood restaurant serves North American favorites. Retreat to the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in this airy, eight-sided waterfront pavilion. Enjoy spectacular views and even finer dining. Named for a quaint Florida town, this eatery offers small-town charm and big-city culinary expertise. Creative North American seafood offerings are highlighted by Maine lobster, fanny bay oysters and wild Alaskan salmon. And there's filet mignon, too! This octagonal restaurant is "ate" times the fun.
Disney Casual Dining
Grand Floridian Café: Drink in the sweeping views along the veranda that overlooks the courtyard and sparkling pool. Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.
Gasparilla Grill & Games: Breeze into this light and airy quick service restaurant for great food and a fun assortment of video games. Specialties include signature specialty items, pastries, salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, pizza and hamburgers.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Splash, sun and slide under waterfalls in the zero-depth entry feature Beach Pool. Take a quiet swim in the courtyard pool, relax in the spa, and watch the little ones play in the kiddie pool.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club: Experience the perfect balance of relaxation and wellness when you enjoy the first-class services and luxurious amenities at Walt Disney World® Resort's Flagship Resort and Spa.
- Mouseketeer Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at Gasparilla's Grill & Games.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or charter the Grand 1, the Grand Floridian's Sea Ray Yacht. (Extra fee)
- Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. (Don't forget to bring your own equipment.)
- Grand Adventures in Cooking: Have a delicious time painting an apron, decorating your very own chef's hat and whipping up tasty treats. (For children ages 4-10) Space is limited.
- Wonderland Tea Party: Join Alice and her curious friends for lunch, cupcakes and, of course, a spot of tea. (For children ages 3-10) Space is limited.
- Disney's Pirate Adventure: Don yer garb and set sail to exotic ports-of-call in search of buried treasure. (For children ages 4-10) Space is limited.
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic one-mile run along the path to Disney's Polynesian Resort.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Make a quiet escape to a grand waterside Resort with white picket verandas, gabled patios and marvelous views — all infused with well-mannered elegance. Come home to a splendid Guest room with a spacious bathroom and spectacular sleeping and vanity areas, filled with Victorian charm, modern comforts and the serenity of the sea.
Guest room views include:
- Lagoon View: Take in spectacular views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Garden View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Make yourself at home in a spacious Guest room embellished with charming Victorian-style details.
Club Concierge Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Suites: maximum 2-8 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom with 2 baths and separate sitting area (sleeps 2-4); two bedroom with 1 1/2 baths and separate sitting area (sleeps 4-8); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room and hospitality bar area (sleeps 4).
- Turndown service
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Comfy robes
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- Cribs, refrigerators and microwaves available upon request
- In-room safes
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Royal Palm Club or Sugar Loaf Club Concierge Lounge (depending on room location) featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception (wine not offered at Sugar Loaf location)
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee