Follow in the footsteps of the legendary explorer, Don Francisco de Coronado, and discover a gem of a Resort that combines the beauty, fantasy and unique cultural elements of colonial Spain, Mexico and New Mexico. From the colorful spring-fed Fountain of the Doves to the hidden treasures of the Mayan-ruin themed Dig Site pool, escape to a tranquil lakeside vacation destination unlike any other.
- Limited room service
- Health Club
- Guest Services Desk
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Convenient self-parking
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Barber and beauty shop
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Disney Coronado Springs Resort - Dining
- Disney Special and Unique Dining - Maya Grill
Enjoy Latin-tinged American cuisine in this inviting restaurant with a large exhibition grill and Mayan décor.
- Quick Service - Pepper Market
Discover the charm and energy of this open-air market that offers rotisserie chicken, pizza, pasta, burgers and fresh-baked goodies made at our on-site bakery.
Disney Coronado Springs Resort - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Dive into fun at any of the three heated pools located in the Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas areas, or enjoy an exciting archeological adventure at the Dig Site feature pool
- La Vida Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, or schedule a rejuvenating massage
- Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at the Jumping Beans Arcade located in the El Centro building or at the Iguana Arcade next to the feature pool at the Dig Site
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on a playground located at the Dig Site
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the bay with a kayak, canopy boat or Mercury WaterMouse
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic .9-mile run, walk or stroll around Lago Dorado
- Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match on the sand.
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey for a leisurely ride along the Esplanade.
Disney Coronado Springs Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Make yourself at home in your casita, rancho or cabana near babbling fountains, shady palm trees and colorful plazas. Enjoy bright, spacious rooms with amenities to offer for families and business travelers alike. Settle into rustic surroundings accented in soft, muted shades, and handcrafted wood furniture, just steps away from the glittering Lago Dorado, the Lake of Gold.
Standard Guest Rooms: (max 2-4 Guests)
- Water View: Enjoy views of Lago Dorado or the pools
- Standard View: Take in views of Resort grounds from your Guest room
Guest Suites: (max 4-6 Guests)
- Junior Double with Sico bed (sleeps 6)
- One Bedroom Suite with Sico or King Bed (sleeps 4-6)
- Executive Two Bedroom Suite (sleeps 6).
- Most rooms are available with two double beds. A limited amount of rooms with king-size beds are also available
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- In-room pizza and meal delivery
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and hairdryers in each room
- Cribs and refrigerators available
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services