Treat yourself to a vacation getaway that reflects the legacy of Walt Disney's monumental vision. Step off the monorail into a gleaming metropolis exploding with bold colors and daring angles in a dazzling lakeside environment. Experience sweeping views, white-sand beaches, wide-open spaces and sensational style in this stunning Resort that offers every modern convenience and easy access to the Magic Kingdom® Park and Epcot®.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Barber and beauty shop
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Dining
Sample award-winning tastes at California Grill, savor a hearty meal at Concourse Steakhouse and take advantage of the diversity of dining options available throughout Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Chef Mickey's: Dine with Chef Mickey as he cooks up a bountiful display of delicious dishes for his buffet. Enjoy the fun and excitement of meeting Mickey and his pals during your feast as the monorail quietly whisks by overhead. Chef Mickey invites you to a buffet at this favorite for family fun Character dining. Choose from a spectacular spread of seasonal specialties. Make your meal end sweetly ever after at the sundae bar. Dining here reveals true Character!
Disney Signature Dining
California Grill: Enjoy a spectacular view and fine dining inspired by the fresh eclectic tastes of West Coast American cuisine. Venture into the vibrant and charged atmosphere and watch culinary masterpieces being created in the on-stage kitchen. Savor flavors influenced by the Pacific Coast melting pot. Delight in sushi, brick oven-baked flat breads, handmade Sonoma goat cheese ravioli, oak-fired pork tenderloin or butterscotch crème brûlée. Accompany your meal with specially selected and limited wines from California's finest estates. Enjoy a Golden State of mind!
Disney Casual Dining
Concourse Steakhouse: Dine in a 90-foot high atrium as you watch the monorail whisk by. Step into the future of fine dining at this exciting yet casual family steakhouse serving creative American favorites. The stunning open atrium allows you to witness the monorail breeze quietly through the towering concourse as you dine. Dinner specialties include hickory-smoked prime rib, barbecue chicken, oven-roasted mushrooms and linguini, and Kansas City strip steak. "Train" your sights on this contemporary dining experience.
Food and Fun Center: Play and dine at this 24-hour-a-day counter-service restaurant and video arcade. Enjoy hot and cold sandwiches, salads and desserts. If you are in the mood to play, this is the place any time of day!
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Recreation
Complement your Resort stay with a world of recreational activities on land and sea for the entire family.
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Splash to your heart's content at two heated pools and hot tub near the Disney's Contemporary Resort marina.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Olympiad Fitness Center: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment and treat yourself to a relaxing Swedish, aromatherapy or deep-tissue massage.
- Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at the Food 'n Fun Center.
- Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground adjacent to the marina.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or sign up for professional instruction at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre. (Extra fee)
- Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. (Don't forget to bring your own equipment.)
- Volleyball: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic 1.1-mile run around the Resort.
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Step into the future, where High Style has been redefined so that you can make yourself at home among the lavish designs and dazzling patterns of a grand Guest room. Take advantage of spacious bathrooms, quiet sleeping and sitting areas and private balconies, some of which offer astonishing views of Bay Lake or the spectacular nighttime fireworks at the Magic Kingdom® Park.
Guest room views include:
- Magic Kingdom View: Take in views of the icons and attractions of the Magic Kingdom Park.
- Lake/Pool View: Look out onto a pool or Bay Lake.
- Garden/Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Surround yourself with modern luxury in a spacious Guest room decorated in bold, colorful designs.
Tower Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a standard room with additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
Suites: maximum 3-8 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom with kitchenette and separate sitting area (sleeps 6); two bedroom with 2 1/2 baths, separate sitting area and kitchenette (sleeps 8); Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms (sleeps 6); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms (sleeps 8).
- Available with your choice of one king-size bed with a daybed or two queen-size beds with a daybed
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Turndown service upon request
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Both the 12th and 14th floor Club Concierge levels offer pre-arrival itinerary planning assistance, as well as Concierge level Cast Member assistance from 7am-10pm. Continental breakfast is served from 7am-10:30am and mid-day snacks from 11:30am-4pm. Housekeeping provides evening turndown service in all Club Concierge rooms.
- In addition to these offerings, the 14th floor offers wine and hors d'oeuvres from 5-7pm and cordials and desserts from 8-10pm. Also, robes and DVD/VCR players are available in guest rooms.
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee