Escape to a bustling lakeside Resort steeped in 1930s nostalgia and old-fashioned Atlantic seaboard charm. Experience the romance and playfulness of a bygone era, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored vacation villa community and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful BoardWalk. With kitchens, living areas and a variety of amenities to enhance your stay, Disney's BoardWalk Villas welcome you home to a simpler time when life was nothing short of grand and all your days were carefree.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting services (In-room only)
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
Disney's Boardwalk Villas - Dining
Whether you're at Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas or walking Disney's Boardwalk itself, please your palate with an innovative mix of crowd-pleasing dining choices. From sports bars to elegant night spots, there is an option here that is just right for you.
Flying Fish Café: Get hooked on the fabulous fish and sizzling steaks at this restaurant featuring creative cuisine. Treat yourself to the good times and great cuisine of this innovative eatery where American cooking is redefined to emphasize seasonal specialties and a fresh, healthy approach to seafood. See the culinary creativity on display as dishes are prepared in the "on stage" kitchen area. Signature items are potato-wrapped snapper, "Peeky Toe" crab cakes, and sizzling oak-grilled steaks. "Fly" on in!
Spoodles: Bring the whole gang to enjoy the fantastic food and friendly atmosphere of this family-style restaurant. Take a trip around the Mediterranean Sea with an eclectic menu featuring coastal cuisine favorites from such locales as Greece, Italy, Spain and North Africa. This "cuisine of the sun" concept is inspired by the abundant flavors of the southern European coast — noted for a creative use of spices, cheeses and other fresh ingredients. Enjoy favorites like oak-fired flatbread, authentic dips, pasta and seafood specialties. Bon voyage!
Big River Grille & Brewing Works: See what's "brewing" at this beer-making facility and restaurant. Enjoy terrific food and an assortment of award-wining ales. See how beer is brewed! This micro-brewery offers a glimpse into the beer-making process and provides samples of its award-winning handcrafted ales. Savor stunning steaks and other mouth-watering favorites in addition to the sensational suds. Or relax and enjoy sumptuous outdoor dining on the BoardWalk, where specialties include drunken rib-eye, grilled pork chops, flame-grilled meatloaf and the Jungle Grub kids' menu. It's "beer"-y good!
ESPN Club: Eat, drink, watch and play in the ultimate sports broadcast entertainment venue. Don't miss a play as you are surrounded by 100 monitors in this total dining, entertainment and shopping experience. This complete sports complex features non-stop action and great food for the entire family. Feast on generous portions of expertly prepared American food, grilled to perfection. Specialties include "Boo-Yeah" chili, burgers, house recipe hot wings, a variety of salads and tasty sandwiches. It's a home run!
BoardWalk Bakery: Be enticed by the aroma of fresh baked treats as you stroll on down the BoardWalk. Sample the sweet delicacies at this convenient waterfront bakery. Life is sweet!
Disney's Boardwalk Villas - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Splish and splash at Luna Park, take a ride down the 200-foot long Keister Coaster water slide or enjoy a leisurely swim in a quiet pool.
- Muscles & Bustles Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, or book a rejuvenating massage treatment.
- Arcades: Play a variety of video games at Side Show Games near Luna Park or at The Yard at the ESPN® Club.
- Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located near Luna Park Pool.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse™, or take a specialty cruise.
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey and ride along the boardwalk.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. Racquets and balls are available at no additional charge from Community Hall and the courts are available on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts.
- Community Hall: Drop by for board games, arts and crafts and other amusements.
Disney's Boardwalk Villas - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Enjoy the gracious, simple elegance of bygone days, enhanced by all the modern conveniences of today's finest vacation destinations. Retreat to an airy studio or villa after a day of carefree fun in the sun. Surround yourself with the charm of a classic postcard-print motif, fanciful embellishments, cherry-wood furniture, private balconies, patios and all the comforts and amenities of home.
- Preferred View: Enjoy spectacular views of the pools, Disney's BoardWalk or nearby Resorts.
- Standard View: Take in basic Resort views from your villa.
Villas: maximum 4-12 Guests
Make yourself at home in a roomy Studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom Villa (sleeps 4), two bedroom Villa (sleeps 8) or three bedroom Grand Villa (sleeps 12).
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Pak-n-Play cribs, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners and make-up mirrors in each room
- Jacuzzi tub (except Studios)
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- VCR (except Studios)
- High Speed Internet Access
- Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)
Full kitchens include:
- Pots and pans
- Electric mixer (upon request)