Escape to a whimsical waterfront Resort steeped in nostalgia and old-fashioned charm. Experience the romance and playfulness of a bygone era, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful BoardWalk. With dining and entertainment galore, Disney's BoardWalk Inn transports you to a simpler time when life was nothing short of grand and all your days were carefree.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
- High Speed Internet Access
Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Dining
Whether you're at Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas or walking Disney's Boardwalk itself, please your palate with an innovative mix of crowd-pleasing dining choices. From sports bars to elegant night spots, there is an option here that is just right for you.
Disney Signature Dining
Flying Fish Café: Get hooked on the fabulous fish and sizzling steaks at this restaurant featuring creative cuisine. Treat yourself to the good times and great cuisine of this innovative eatery where American cooking is redefined to emphasize seasonal specialties and a fresh, healthy approach to seafood. See the culinary creativity on display as dishes are prepared in the "on stage" kitchen area. Signature items are potato-wrapped snapper, "Peeky Toe" crab cakes, and sizzling oak-grilled steaks. "Fly" on in!
Disney Special and Unique Dining
Spoodles: Bring the whole gang to enjoy the fantastic food and friendly atmosphere of this family-style restaurant. Take a trip around the Mediterranean Sea with an eclectic menu featuring coastal cuisine favorites from such locales as Greece, Italy, Spain and North Africa. This "cuisine of the sun" concept is inspired by the abundant flavors of the southern European coast — noted for a creative use of spices, cheeses and other fresh ingredients. Enjoy favorites like oak-fired flatbread, authentic dips, pasta and seafood specialties. Bon voyage!
Big River Grille & Brewing Works: See what's "brewing" at this beer-making facility and restaurant. Enjoy terrific food and an assortment of award-wining ales. See how beer is brewed! This micro-brewery offers a glimpse into the beer-making process and provides samples of its award-winning handcrafted ales. Savor stunning steaks and other mouth-watering favorites in addition to the sensational suds. Or relax and enjoy sumptuous outdoor dining on the BoardWalk, where specialties include drunken rib-eye, grilled pork chops, flame-grilled meatloaf and the Jungle Grub kids' menu. It's "beer"-y good!
ESPN Club: Eat, drink, watch and play in the ultimate sports broadcast entertainment venue. Don't miss a play as you are surrounded by 100 monitors in this total dining, entertainment and shopping experience. This complete sports complex features non-stop action and great food for the entire family. Feast on generous portions of expertly prepared American food, grilled to perfection. Specialties include "Boo-Yeah" chili, burgers, house recipe hot wings, a variety of salads and tasty sandwiches. It's a home run!
BoardWalk Bakery: Be enticed by the aroma of fresh baked treats as you stroll on down the BoardWalk. Sample the sweet delicacies at this convenient waterfront bakery. Life is sweet!
Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Splish and splash at Luna Park, take a ride down the 200-foot long Keister Coaster water slide or enjoy a leisurely swim in a quiet pool.
- Muscles & Bustles Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, or book a rejuvenating massage treatment.
- Arcades: Play a variety of video games at Side Show Games near Luna Park or at The Yard at the ESPN® Club.
- Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located near Luna Park Pool.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse™, or take a specialty cruise.
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey and ride along the boardwalk.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. Racquets and balls are available at no additional charge from Community Hall and the courts are available on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts.
- Community Hall: Drop by for board games, arts and crafts and other amusements.
Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
Enjoy the gracious, simple elegance of bygone days, enhanced by all the modern conveniences of today's finest vacation destinations. Retreat to an airy guest room or romantic cottage after a day of carefree fun in the sun. Surround yourself with the charm of a classic postcard-print motif, fanciful embellishments, cherry-wood furniture, private balconies, patios and white picket fence-enclosed cottage gardens.
Guest room views include:
- Water View: Look out over Crescent Lake or a pool.
- Garden View: Take in views of gardens or the adjacent woods.
- Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Make yourself at home in a bright, spacious Guest room that recalls a 1930s Atlantic beach getaway.
Deluxe Guest Rooms: maximum 6 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a standard room with additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
Suites: maximum 4-8 Guests
Stay in a Garden suite with a king bed, pull-out sofa and 1 1/2 baths (sleeps 4); two bedroom with 2 1/2 baths, separate sitting area, wet bar and refrigerator (sleeps 6-8); Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6)
- King-size beds (available with daybed) or two queen-size beds (available with daybeds) may be requested, but are subject to availability
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- Turndown service available
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Innkeepers Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee
Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Meeting Facilities
Opt for this intimate, upscale convention hotel that captures the essence of a lively 1920's waterfront village and features 20,000 square feet of flexible function and meeting space including a beautiful ballroom, elegant boardroom, multiple breakout rooms and outdoor pavilions.
- Over 20,000 square feet of flexible function space
- 10,000 square foot ballroom
- 14 total breakout rooms
- Business Center and meeting planner's office
- 21st century technology including high-speed and Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet connectivity
- Permanent convention registration counters
- Booth controlled A/V and lighting
- Remote control lighting and projection
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Satellite up/down link capabilities
- Drive-in access for vehicle display in the Promenade Ballroom
- Convenient loading dock for quick set-up and removal of exhibits
- Roll-up doors for ballroom access