Delight in the best of the beach as you celebrate the refreshing allure of sand and sea at this breezy waterfront property located right next door to Disney's Yacht Club Resort. Bask in the casual elegance of sunny gardens, serene grounds, luxurious lounges, croquet courts and beachside cabanas, and splash to your heart's content in three sprawling acres of watery fun.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Barber and beauty shop
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Disney's Beach Club Resort - Dining
Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas, along with the nearby Disney's Yacht Club Resort, offer dining choices that turn any meal — from world-class dining to fun family adventures — into a cherished memory.
Cape May Café: Start your day with Goofy and friends at this dog-gone good hearty breakfast buffet. Goof around all you want at a breakfast hosted by Goofy and his loveable pals. Get your day off to a hearty start with an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast featuring breakfast favorites like eggs, seasonal fruits, meats, pastries and Character-shaped waffles. Take in waterfront views from this charming seaside location while you dine with beloved Disney Characters. And don't forget those autograph books. Gawrsh, it's good!
Disney Casual Dining
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop: Rock 'n' roll into this grill and soda shop with its signature jukebox. This is the home of the famous "Kitchen Sink Sundae" that includes every flavor of ice cream in the place AND a kitchen sink!
Cape May Café: Go full steam ahead to this clambake for a steamy assortment of fresh shellfish and seaside favorites. "Coast" on down to the shore for a nostalgic New England-style clambake celebration. This seafood-and-more buffet offers a mouth-watering assortment of all-you-care-to-eat clams, mussels, shrimp, barbeque ribs, chicken and prime rib. But don't stop there. Savor a delicious assortment of seaside sweets, including the heavenly Oreo Bon Bon. Break out of your shell and join the fun!
Disney's Beach Club Resort - Recreation
Splash around Stormalong Bay and get your sea legs ready for a whole host of recreational treats for all ages.
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides, currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer Strength exercise machines, relax in the spa, steam room or sauna, and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
- Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht & Beach Club Common area.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong Bay.
- Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and balls are provided.
- Croquet: Play a lively game on the grass court.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
- Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
Disney's Beach Club Resort - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
After a day at the white-sand shore, follow the manicured walkway past lazy oak trees to your very own waterside sanctuary. Settle into an environment as rich as the sea itself, when you retreat to your exquisite Guest room — awash in nautical elegance.
Guest room views include:
- Garden View: Take in views of the gardens or adjacent woods.
- Water/Lagoon/Pool View: Look out onto Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake or a quiet pool.
- Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from your Guest room.
Standard Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Make yourself at home in a charming Guest room with a spacious bathroom, separate vanity area and bright balcony.
Deluxe Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Enjoy all the charm and elegance of a standard room with additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
Suites: maximum 3-8 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom (sleeps 3); Nantucket with one bedroom, 1 1/2 baths (sleeps 2); two bedroom (sleeps 8); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, separate sitting area, meeting room, fireplace, dining room, wet bar, Jacuzzi and extended balcony (sleeps 6).
- Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed or two queen-size beds (available with daybed)
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Turndown service
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Stone Harbor Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee