Delight in the spirit of fun and leisure at a community of spacious vacation villas adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Bask in the romance and casual elegance of sunny gardens, serene grounds, luxurious lounges, croquet courts and grassy dunes, and retreat to an elegant villa complete with a kitchen, living area and home-style amenities.
Services and Amenities:
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center
- Barber and beauty shop
Disney's Beach Club Villas - Dining
Join the authentic clambake at the Cape May Café and enjoy savory treats for the entire family at the lounges and eateries at Disney's Beach Club Resort and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.
Cape May Café: Start your day with Goofy and friends at this dog-gone good hearty breakfast buffet. Goof around all you want at a breakfast hosted by Goofy and his loveable pals. Get your day off to a hearty start with an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast featuring breakfast favorites like eggs, seasonal fruits, meats, pastries and Character-shaped waffles. Take in waterfront views from this charming seaside location while you dine with beloved Disney Characters. And don't forget those autograph books. Gawrsh, it's good!
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop: Rock 'n' roll into this grill and soda shop with its signature jukebox. This is the home of the famous "Kitchen Sink Sundae" that includes every flavor of ice cream in the place AND a kitchen sink!
Cape May Café: Go full steam ahead to this clambake for a steamy assortment of fresh shellfish and seaside favorites. "Coast" on down to the shore for a nostalgic New England-style clambake celebration. This seafood-and-more buffet offers a mouth-watering assortment of all-you-care-to-eat clams, mussels, shrimp, barbeque ribs, chicken and prime rib. But don't stop there. Savor a delicious assortment of seaside sweets, including the heavenly Oreo Bon Bon. Break out of your shell and join the fun!
Disney's Beach Club Villas - Recreation
Recreational Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
- Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides, currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
- Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
- Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer Strength exercise machines, relax in the spa, steam room or sauna, and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
- Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht & Beach Club Common area.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong Bay.
- Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and balls are provided.
- Croquet: Play a lively game on the grass court.
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
- Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake - a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five Epcot® area Resorts.
- Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
- Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
Disney's Beach Club Villas - Guest Rooms
Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
After a day at the white-sand shore, follow the manicured walkway past lazy oak trees to your very own waterside sanctuary. Settle into an environment as rich as the sea itself, when you retreat to an exquisite studio or villa with kitchens, living areas and all the comforts of a summer home away from home — awash in nautical elegance.
Villa views include:
- Courtyard View: Enjoy landscaped paths and beautiful greenery.
- Water View: Look out onto a pool or the canal.
- Epcot View: Admire the icons and attractions of Epcot from your villa.
- Garden/Wetlands View: Take in views of the gardens or the adjacent woods.
Villas: maximum 4-8 Guests
Stay in a spacious Studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom Vacation Home (sleeps 4) or two bedroom Vacation Home (sleeps 8).
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Pak-n-Play cribs, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners and make-up mirrors in each room
- Whirlpool tub (except Studios)
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- DVD player (except Studios)
- High Speed Internet Access
- Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)
Full kitchens include:
- Pots and pans
- Electric mixer (upon request)
Disney's Beach Club Villas - Meeting Facilities
Enter a convention center that recalls a grand New England town-meeting hall from the turn of the 20th century. Enjoy full-service state-of-the art facilities for your meeting, conference or special event.
- 73,000 square feet of flexible function space
- A/V operators
- Two ballrooms
- 21 total breakout rooms
- Business Center and comprehensive meeting support
- 21,940 square feet of pre-function space
- Convenient truck access for easy set-up and removal of exhibits; three loading docks accommodate 18-wheel trucks (two at truck-bed levels, one drive-up)
- Boardroom-controlled A/V and lighting
- Roll-up doors for ballroom access
- Disney entertainment
- Exhibit capabilities: 280 - 8' x 10' booths, 227 - 10' x 10' booths
- Telephone and computer technicians
- Satellite up/down link capabilities
- Ceiling-recessed screens
- Security services
- Management and specialty seminars
- Guest services desk
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Specialty merchandise
- Spouse/children programs; day/night child care
- Closed-circuit TV